Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy_boy said:
LoveCity said:
Last four league games in this away fixture have been 1-1, but you feel it's two different teams with two different managers now so the previous results may not be relevant. Hughes' Stoke seem to be becoming more of a football team than Pulis' Stoke which may or may not benefit us, depending on whether they put in a Cardiff-esque performance or not!

To be honest even the twat with the cap had them playing better football recently, rather than the kick and rush (and foul) garbage previously. Do you remember the 5-0 thrashing they gave Bolton in the FA Cup semi? They were pretty decent tbf.

I am 100% certain that clueless will make them a worse side. I just wish he could work his magic before Saturday.
That may be the long term case, but on the evidence so far they are actually trying to play football this season, as opposed to kick and rush. I watched the replays of their last couple of games and was quite impressed. Having said that if we actually get our act together I still think we will win, particularly if the Beast starts up front. Also for some funny reason I have a gut feeling we will beat them.

We need the confidence boosted before the Champions League.

Come on City!

It's important to get confidence and momentum back. Especially for a new Manager. We need to play our strongest team; a win on Saturday will make Tuesday's game alot easier.
Manuel should get his cane out and give Mark a damn good thrashing.

Zaba----Nastasic-Lescott----Kolarov
--------Fernandinho-Yaya
Navas-----------Nasri------------Milner
-----------------Negredo

Start solid with this lineup Giving Nasri a shot as the no10, if this doesnt seem to be working sub Nasri for Jovetic,

Zaba----Nastasic-Lescott---Kolarov
--------Fernandinho-Milner
Navas-----------Yaya----------Jovetic
-----------------Negredo

Wish Micah was available for CB :(

SrilankanBlue said:
Zaba----Nastasic-Lescott----Kolarov
--------Fernandinho-Yaya
Navas-----------Nasri------------Milner
-----------------Negredo

Start solid with this lineup Giving Nasri a shot as the no10, if this doesnt seem to be working sub Nasri for Jovetic,

Zaba----Nastasic-Lescott---Kolarov
--------Fernandinho-Milner
Navas-----------Yaya----------Jovetic
-----------------Negredo

Wish Micah was available for CB :(

Agreed about Micah "porcelain" Richards. I would have played him too.

But I am not sure about Navas. Charlie Adam will just try to break his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.