STOP PA ON WED petition

mcfcblue240

Looks like we need to really be vocal Wed

Could the club stop the PA announcements 5-10 minutes before kick off.

If you would like this to happen add comment and sure RIC could pass to the club if a popular choice.

i remember the system broke for the last derby at maine road. certainly created an atmosphere.

at clubs abroad the PA`S get the songs going just like the dj in mary ds before the game. this would get it rocking without a doubt. the also read the first name of the players out then the fans shout the surname, sounds awesome if you havent seen it

stewyblue said:
at clubs abroad the PA`S get the songs going just like the dj in mary ds before the game. this would get it rocking without a doubt. the also read the first name of the players out then the fans shout the surname, sounds awesome if you havent seen it

Would be good if we could get Fanzone DANNY to be the PA then just for the start of the songs, how about it Danny pull some strings MR COOK

stewyblue said:

It didn't work, at all, at the Emirates for the Arsenal players.

I'm going to be honest, most people would think what the fuck is going on.

davymcfc said:
i remember the system broke for the last derby at maine road. certainly created an atmosphere.
Ever since that game I wished they would break the PA for all big games. It certainly worked well for that derby, and I think it could work well this Wednesday as well if they tried it.

That was cool someone posted a while ago. I think it was a Turkish game. Guy stood in the middle of the pitch just a couple of mins before the teams came out, he moved his arms up and down slowly to get the Sssssssshhhhh and then the roooooooaaarrr several times. Then they counted i think ONE, TWO, THREE THEN all sang the teams name. The crowd went mad for it! anyone recall it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.