STOP PA ON WED petition

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Believe me, someone at the club view BM often if not daily to see the topics, but yes for this occasion I think we have to be given the chance to bring the house down.
you got any plans for this one nick?

From 10 minutes before kick off there should be nothing on the pa AT ALL.
It would be great if there was no announcer and we could see the player getting ready in the tunnel, and then come on to an almighty roar!

bluemanc said:
What is it with all these petitions all of a sudden,it seems a lot of new members are promoting this kind of stuff more & more.
I'm not the trusting sort to begin with & it smells funny to me all this.

I agree, dont mind ideas but petitions all gets to sound a bit political does'nt it.
Think ile start a petition, no more petitions!
Thoughts and ideas welcome though...........

Any chance of just stopping it permanently? Moreso with that nauseating voice that goes through it every game.

Uber Blues said:
bluemanc said:
What is it with all these petitions all of a sudden,it seems a lot of new members are promoting this kind of stuff more & more.
I'm not the trusting sort to begin with & it smells funny to me all this.

I agree, dont mind ideas but petitions all gets to sound a bit political does'nt it.
Think ile start a petition, no more petitions!
Thoughts and ideas welcome though...........

Sorry for calling it a petition but it was just an idea mentioned on the Hamburg topic and thought by giving it its own thread the club would see our idea.

As stated if gets backing they may take notice. If not no worries just have to put up with PA then sing our hearts out, sorry again for trying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.