Strange things when drunk

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
buzzer1 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was bitten on my index finger and the webby bit between my thumb/index finger by an urban fox in 2000 in Hale village.

Bwahahahaha bb, superb.

It's actually true, it let me stoke it for a few seconds before it went for me when I touched her ears.

Absloutely pissin' meself here Mate, superb:)

We had a works summer BBQ and I was steaming..... I took 6 bottles of real ale, strong stuff and drank 5, plus loads of wine and even champagne!
The boss dropped me and 2 others off in Piccadilly around 9.30pm and then next thing I know is I'm on my bed fully clothed with shoes on at 11am.
At the bottom of the stairs is my one unopened bottle of real ale!

Got into work and everyone is taking the piss, apparently I fell asleep in the bus stop for the 89 to Moston (outside Nobles) clutching the said beer bottle tightly. Another work colleague who had been dropped off by someone else walks by and sees me, wakes me up (no recollection of it!) put me on the 89 and told some random person to make sure I got off at the Blue Bell. It obviously worked!

Was having a sesh at home years ago at home with my brother,. He went off for a slash and in the meantime I hurled up into a pint pot and left it on the table. Needless to say he came back and started drinking it. I thought to myself- I wonder if he notices before he finishes it? Nope...

one of the first days i was in ibiza i got back to the apartment on my own around 5am after a full day and night, we had an 8 litre bottle of water in the kitchen i was jugging it like mad and thought it was abit warm so i put it in the fridge to cool down, mate woke me up in the morning and asked where the piss bottle was, apparently the toilet wasn't working so was using that, also went to work that night and everybody was asking where the fatty i was with had gone :s, i only drink out of bottles i know haven't been touched now

I invited 3 girls I was seeing at the time to my 21st and could only remember asking 1, to say it didn't turn out well is an understatement 1 got jailed for arson, she set fire to the hotel I was having it in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.