Stressed Out

ManCitizens.

Why are so many fans stressed out about our performances? Yes, i acknowledge we need to perform but when i started supporting City we had fuck all, so if we get fuck all this season, so be it. I don’t want to associate myself with spoilt fans, at the same time i won’t cheer lazy players.

We have achieved more than most of us would have prayed for in our lifetimes. I don’t want to dwell on the past but domestically, all we are missing is the league cup. Unless of course you only followed City because off the past few years and you demand more? In that case you are not welcome at our club.

Kick the ball at VanPersie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUmLWT9Ad8[/youtube]

Spoilt fans? Ok whatever makes u feel like u fit in.......

I think we played well so does everyone else, try not to make us all have to sift through the first shower of crap that pops in to ur brain ( same could be said of this reply tho) . Also euro2012 was shite.

In my sixth decade now of following Dave Ewing into the Promised Land. As Dzeko smacked in the second yesterday, I had a brief flash of Burnley v City a couple of seasons back but quickly got into 'normal' matchday mode that with every City goal an oppo goal wouldn't be far behind. It's the expectation that is sending the thermometer way off the scale with the momentary 'freezing' when another dropped bollock by Joe or the ref gets crappy teams back on terms. I think I was spoilt in the fifties with Trautmann, Leivers and Ewing at the back and Bobby Johnstone up front.

ManCitizens. said:
Why are so many fans stressed out about our performances? Yes, i acknowledge we need to perform but when i started supporting City we had fuck all, so if we get fuck all this season, so be it. I don’t want to associate myself with spoilt fans, at the same time i won’t cheer lazy players.

We have achieved more than most of us would have prayed for in our lifetimes. I don’t want to dwell on the past but domestically, all we are missing is the league cup. Unless of course you only followed City because off the past few years and you demand more? In that case you are not welcome at our club.

Kick the ball at VanPersie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUmLWT9Ad8[/youtube]
I fucking detest your mentality. "Likkle cititis" from someone who is unable to grasp what city have become, how good the players are and what the expectations should be of this team. It's the same idiot mentality which leads to the belief that every journalist*, every pundit, every co-commentator and every broadcaster is out to destroy city. It's a delusion , where the city in your life is the same city as in the match programme.

Fucking fat prick sat next to me for Real Madrid announces to the whole stand we we go 1-0 down: " I don't care if it finishes 5-0. It's Real Madrid innit. Not long since we were playing Macclesfield". A few of us told him where he could get off with that sort of thinking. It's one step from a half and half scarf and shows a massive lack of perspective. We have a team good enough to scare Real Madrid and this div thinks its appropriate to give a passionate crowd a York lecture?

Every game is crucial now for city. If you are challenging for the title then every dropped point is damaging. And city's team being so good means the fans are damned right to be disappointed if they play badly. As a fan you want your team to play to its potential, whether top of the premier league or half way down division 2. If you have a passion for the club then that's how it works.

*except Martin Samuel

Absolutely the above.

We now have stupendous wealth , it is vital we progress ....... some fans really need to grasp this situation we are now in . Being shit was for the past . Our owners DONT DO BEING SHIT !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.