Stuart Brennan article

Jason ****y on TS was talking about it after the game. You'd have thought it was a howler the way he was goading.

If there was a "sliding doors" moment where Everton or Newcastle had been bought by the ADUG instead of city I do wonder what the attitude of our fans would be towards them?

I get a buzz off it. Hated being pitied and everyone's second team growing up. No way Mansour would have invested in Everton - very much the second team in a third rate city. As for Newcastle, might as well be on Mars!

If there was a "sliding doors" moment where Everton or Newcastle had been bought by the ADUG instead of city I do wonder what the attitude of our fans would be towards them?
I personally would have loved any of the non-top 4 clubs to have emerged and cut them down to size.
The fact that it's little Citeh destroying their pompous, cosy little cartel and bringing down that banner just makes it sweeter.

And while i hated the manures i never actually cared much either way about Everton, Spurs, Arsenal - but its only post 2008 i realised what a bunch of entitled t**ts they are. Just like Sterling opened my eyes to the true nature of Liverpool as a club. So in retrospect glad we got the investment and not them.

He was a foot out of the area though. It's a wonder he wasn't sent off.

I always did the same when I played in goal...chuck it into the air slightly out of the area and it can't be pulled up because ball is released from hands whilst in the area.

Definitely a great kick from Ederson and it's always going to keep defences wondering if and when it is going to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.