Stupid answers

paphos-mcfc

Just come back from the foodhall in Debenhams and whilst looking down the isle with the bleach and toilet stuff, I stopped and asked the woman who was filling the shelf with brilo pads;

"Do you have any toilet brushes?" her reply "what for?" I said "to clean my teeth with!" This obviously wasn't the best response as my answer was as daft as hers, she started to give me a stare of death.

I turned around and carried on getting the other things I was shopping for. 10 mins later I go to the till to pay and it's only her sat there, by this time I'm feeling a bit of a ****, but she's still giving me a serious look. I started to giggle as I was staring at her while in the background "Rockin' around the Christmas tree" was pumping out the speakers.

Anyway I paid and turned and said "merry christmas" to her. She wasn't happy.

Beating around the bush a bit but I thought it was surreal. Anyone had stupid answers from people?

pretty much any time you ask the misses where she wants to go or what they want to do and the answer is i dont mind do you want to ? well obviously i do and im checking if u do too have a bloody opinion for once !

Thought you lived in cyprus?

Walking back from a game with my dad and bro, balotelli had just joined and had played well. I turn to them and say "that balotelli played well", my dad says "i know yeah looks a good young prospect if mancini can keep him sane", my brother joins in "hes only 18 as well you know", my dad then says "hes not. Hes 19", my bro replies with ..."well he used to be 18".

Me and my dad looked at each other in amazement.

Getting the weeks shopping and being asked at the till " would you like any bags ?" me " No I'll just shove it all in my pockets".

Now I'm well aware some people do take their own bags, but these are few and far between, and when they do they tend to have them out, ready and waiting at the end of the till.

Dirty Harry said:
Getting the weeks shopping and being asked at the till " would you like any bags ?" me " No I'll just shove it all in my pockets".

Now I'm well aware some people do take their own bags, but these are few and far between, and when they do they tend to have them out, ready and waiting at the end of the till.

I know what you mean, theyre told to say it every time but it sounds ridiculous.

This weekend my sister in law was asked where to get the train from to her house.
She said the train station (and wasn't trying to be funny or clever)

Was rewinding something on Sky+ and my 10yr old said "dad, why are you fast forwarding backwards?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.