Stupid answers

ban-mcfc said:
Dirty Harry said:
Getting the weeks shopping and being asked at the till " would you like any bags ?" me " No I'll just shove it all in my pockets".

Now I'm well aware some people do take their own bags, but these are few and far between, and when they do they tend to have them out, ready and waiting at the end of the till.

I know what you mean, theyre told to say it every time but it sounds ridiculous.

As I live in Wales we have to pay for bags so they always ask if you want any bags, it takes alot of getting used to,It is going to be the same in England soon so the staff just getting ready or all your 5ps. That is the law here now they have to charge 5p no free bags any more.

Dirty Harry said:
Getting the weeks shopping and being asked at the till " would you like any bags ?" me " No I'll just shove it all in my pockets".

Now I'm well aware some people do take their own bags, but these are few and far between, and when they do they tend to have them out, ready and waiting at the end of the till.

We always use our own bags when we go shopping. In Sainsbury's they give you a nectar point (woohoo!!) for every bag you use, and ask how many you've used...

I always answer '135' but never seem to get more than 10 points added

uwerosler28 said:
pretty much any time you ask the misses where she wants to go or what they want to do and the answer is i dont mind do you want to ? well obviously i do and im checking if u do too have a bloody opinion for once !

And I thought that I was the only person that couldn't get t'other half to make a decision!
Last week I offered to take her out for lunch. When I asked her where she wanted to go she said "I don't mind". I then suggested a place to which she gave a reason why she did not want to go there. Four suggestions later all met with a negative response for some reason or other. I then said "well where DO you want to go? Her response was "I don't mind." GRRRRRR!

I was in Manchester airport one time having just flown back from Spain or somewhere similar. I was in the bit where you wait for the bags to come out and go round, it was pretty busy as it seemed about 3 flights had come in at once, so there were a few carousels going round. Anyway, the bags started to come out and some guy came over and asked me "Are these the bags for the Manchester flight?"

I wasn't quick enough to think of anything witty so just said "Yes".

Ex missus in the living room watching a program about Indians in the Amazon.

They had their tackle showing and my ex said...."I've never seen a real man naked before".

Thank fuck she's my ex.

i went into greggs on tuesday and got a ham and cheese roll. when i asked for it to be put in the oven the woman behind the counter asked 'why, do you want it warm'. ffs love, go figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.