Stupid little things that bug you

People who sit waiting in their car for a petrol pump to become available on the correct side of their petrol cap, just use any, the hose will reach.
quite frankly with how some of them park im surprised the hose reaches on the right side of the car and to go with the petrol station them, people who start faffing after theyve put their petrol in

quite frankly with how some of them park im surprised the hose reaches on the right side of the car and to go with the petrol station them, people who start faffing after theyve put their petrol in
Yeah and start checking their phone before moving off from the pump when there is a queue behind them

People who sit waiting in their car for a petrol pump to become available on the correct side of their petrol cap, just use any, the hose will reach.
Even worse was recently when I was waiting for some bloke in a shit tip of a car who was by the third of three petrol pumps but still sitting his his car. When the car by the second pump left he finally moved forward so I took the third spot. He still sat waiting in his car. When the car by the first pump left he moved forward and finally got out and started filling his car - with the expensive super unleaded petrol. He'd been waiting because super wasn't available at the other two pumps but was too stupid to understand that he was wasting his money because there was no way his jalopy was tuned for super.

Posters who start threads but then simply don't answer questions asked within them.

I still don't know if twine and sisle count as string and therefore need to be measured.

These things , just discovered they called cloud sliders , awful footwear, but when a man thinks it’s cool to wear them, it’s just an absolute no. IMG_4414.jpeg

People who call Saudi Arabia, just, ‘Saudi’. No idea why it winds me up but it does.

These things , just discovered they called cloud sliders , awful footwear, but when a man thinks it’s cool to wear them, it’s just an absolute no. View attachment 92905
Can we just reverse this a little bit.
First these 'sliders', I've seen women wearing them with ...... socks !!!
Are you saying men wear them ?

Can i stop the world and get off please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.