Stupid little things that bug you

Lazy arses who park on double yellow lines rather than park legally and make use of their legs
Ever been to Cheetham Hill? I reckon the worst parking in the world is a regular occurrence round there.

People don’t just park on double yellow lines, all the way up the double yellow lines, car-after-car; but they also park in the road beside other cars that are already parked on double yellow lines.

Then those people also open their doors into the road where traffic is driving.

Ever been to Cheetham Hill? I reckon the worst parking in the world is a regular occurrence round there.

People don’t just park on double yellow lines, all the way up the double yellow lines, car-after-car; but they also park in the road beside other cars that are already parked on double yellow lines.

Then those people also open their doors into the road where traffic is driving.
I used to work there - your description of how they park is spot on - total lawlessness every day and not a soul does anything about it

Even worse was recently when I was waiting for some bloke in a shit tip of a car who was by the third of three petrol pumps but still sitting his his car. When the car by the second pump left he finally moved forward so I took the third spot. He still sat waiting in his car. When the car by the first pump left he moved forward and finally got out and started filling his car - with the expensive super unleaded petrol. He'd been waiting because super wasn't available at the other two pumps but was too stupid to understand that he was wasting his money because there was no way his jalopy was tuned for super.
Even "worser", people who park at the pumps but don't get petrol. Just pop into the shop for fags or milk or the like. Obviously can't be arsed to park a few yards away.

Supermarket car parks , give way to the right you bunch of cunts , so many near misses because people dont stick to the fucking rules of the road !
You don't have to go to a supermarket car park for that. Try any mini roundabout.

My God, we've only had them for about 40 years, but you'd think they were introduced last week with no instructions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.