Stupid little things that bug you

I was at A&E yesterday and a tosser in the next cubicle was pacing up and down and ranting for britain , after about ten mins of shouting abuse at the staff he was offered iv paracetamol , he took offence, tore out his iv and fucked off , what a fucking ****

I was at A&E yesterday and a tosser in the next cubicle was pacing up and down and ranting for britain , after about ten mins of shouting abuse at the staff he was offered iv paracetamol , he took offence, tore out his iv and fucked off , what a fucking ****
They should have offered hemlock, the bastards.

Oh god. If you were in the correct lane they wouldn’t undertake you. It would be impossible for them to in fact. The mind boggles at how you managed to pass a test.
So if I'm driving at the speed limit anyone under/overtaking must be speeding thus breaking the law. You assume I was hogging the middle lane whereas I had just overtaken a vehicle in the nearside lane. Before I could get back into the nearside lane I was undertaken. The mind boggles how people assume things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.