Sturridge

He is one of only two players good enough for city who we could sign with no impact on our squad and without having to sacrifice another. We can't keep going up against 25 men squads from Bayern, Barca and real with 21. He could address that as can next year Iheancho and Denayer. On that basis he should be judged as a signing on different criteria to any other as the squad place is not a risk it is a benefit so it is a purely financial call.

If he isn't terminally injured and was ok with a big medical I would do the deal.

I still can't believe with the players we had he wasn't given a chance at City and much of that was our fault for playing overpaid imports instead of a player who looked incredible quality. Fit he is good enough for a place in our 18

He is one of only two players good enough for city who we could sign with no impact on our squad and without having to sacrifice another. We can't keep going up against 25 men squads from Bayern, Barca and real with 21. He could address that as can next year Iheancho and Denayer. On that basis he should be judged as a signing on different criteria to any other as the squad place is not a risk it is a benefit so it is a purely financial call.

If he isn't terminally injured and was ok with a big medical I would do the deal.

I still can't believe with the players we had he wasn't given a chance at City and much of that was our fault for playing overpaid imports instead of a player who looked incredible quality. Fit he is good enough for a place in our 18

It was not City who let him go, it was him who wanted out by demanding wages unheard of without even establishing himself in the first team. I don't doubt his footballing abilities but I sometimes wonder if his faculty is in order.

Instead of him, I would rather go for Dybala if we can unless we can bring in Neymar/Messi.

His brain doesn't appear to be correct for whatever reasons. We're not in the market for players who might perform or might not, we'll pay big money for almost guaranteed certified output, we now have employers of the highest order who won't risk their reputation besmirched with gambles.

Mail reporting he wants out of pool in the summer. When Bony goes, we need a class striker as back up for sergio. He has attitude problems, and obviously injuries, but is not just home grown but club trained for cl. Plus if he was only able to play 30 games a season, nacho could step up. If we asked, he would come running back i reckon. Lets not forget tha when fit he is a top top player.

Would you?

Definite no from me. Had his chance and decided he wanted out. Don't particularly rate him and will be a total sick note

I'd be seriously tempted. With his injury record and the mystery surrounding it, I doubt he would be that pricey either.
But there in lies the problem, is he genuinely injured or like Klopp say's is there something more too it?
If and it's a HUGE IF, we as a club we're confident we could in some way improve his injury situation/mindset, then I think he would really compliment what we've got.
Like I said a HUGE IF and unfortunately a HUGE RISK!

You think it's a bit risky then :)

Ched fucking Evans wasn't an overpaid import, other than that you are right, fucking Hughes

Definite no from me. Had his chance and decided he wanted out. Don't particularly rate him and will be a total sick note
Would you have wanted to play second fiddle behind ched Evans? Hughes didn't play him, didn't push for a new contract for him, so he left, I don't blame him in the slightest. The real issues are his injuries and the fee that Liverpool would want for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.