Summer Transfers

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Trautmann's Chiropractor, 1 Feb 2017.

1. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

If Vinny has convinced Pep he can do another year Laporte

If not Bonnuci

2. bluesingh

bluesingh

Would change Rulli with Ederson, rest I'd be okay with.

3. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

four english players at clubs who will find it difficult to refuse us, all with a decade left in their careers all with the potential to be great
    butland nearly as good as hart before his injury
    mings it was only a case of how he came back from injury
    sessegnon / henry both are going to get snapped up
    buy 3 out of the 4 and a few top quality such as kessie fabinho van djrk hernandez and were laughing

4. cadds92

cadds92

Agree with this.

We need at least one top quality experienced defender in the team. Having a bunch of U25 defenders and goalkeeper(s) next season we can expect inconsistency.

5. Jazzman

Jazzman

That would be my list based on the clues from Tolmie too.

6. Gabriel

Gabriel

My only concern about the myriad names being put forward is just how many of them would come in and hit the ground running, especially those coming from abroad. Many players seem to need anything from six months to a whole season to find their feet in England and adjust to the speed and demands of the game. Even Guardiola would admit to this year being a steep learning curve for himself, so there is surely an inherent danger in signing 6-8 such players. Perhaps they'd all succeed in time, but if the past is indicative, we'd have quite a few teething problems.

7. richards30

richards30

Would be nice if he would confirm it mate! Lol

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    No international tournament this summer so a full pre season unless we sign someone Chilean or Portuguese, that should make it a lot easier for the new signings to adjust. Anyone we sign from the Bundesliga or La Liga should be fine after a few games, both are high tempo leagues (look at G Jesus for an example - Brazilian Serie A is high tempo and physical and he got off to a flyer). Keeper would be the big one but it looks like we're signing Moraes and from what I've seen he's a tough ****, he should relish the physical side of the Prem.

9. Gabriel

Gabriel

I'd like to think so, too, but I just have my doubts. Jesus and Aguero are the two players who, in my opinion, seemed to come in and adapt with almost no difficulty whatsoever. From the Bundesliga, Dzeko, Gundogan, and Sane all took varying lengths of time to settle, though youth is a legitimate explanation for the last example. Perhaps you are right with La Liga, since Navas and Negredo settled more quickly.

10. BAB.DAB

BAB.DAB

I think one from spurs is a possibility