Sunday Supplement 17/18

What gets me about all of this is how everyone is going on about Bellerin and his unnatural leg position, The fact is the he was wrong footed and the only way to get a block on the ball was to put his leg out as he did.

The point being missed is that he DID block he ball, it clearly hits his leg, what is he supposed to do just let Pogba run past him?

If you watch Pogba as he approaches he ball his stride pattern changes, he made no attempt whatsoever to avoid Bellerin.

Absolutely. In slow motion it is quite clear that Pogba was intentionally stamping on Bellerin

What gets me about all of this is how everyone is going on about Bellerin and his unnatural leg position, The fact is the he was wrong footed and the only way to get a block on the ball was to put his leg out as he did.

The point being missed is that he DID block he ball, it clearly hits his leg, what is he supposed to do just let Pogba run past him?

If you watch Pogba as he approaches he ball his stride pattern changes, he made no attempt whatsoever to avoid Bellerin.

Absolutely. In slow motion it is quite clear that Pogba was intentionally stamping on Bellerin

Watch the slow motion, he not only stamps on Bellerin's knee with his right foot, he also manages to land on his other leg with his left foot, disgusting challenge.

Not sure if I should be surprised but 2/3 of the journo's on today trying to play down Pogba's intentions, only Northcroft not defending it

To be fair, neither Dunn nor Ducker are disputing that the red card was the right decision, in that clip at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.