Sunday Supplement 17/18

Reckon Pep will have a word with the players about videos of celebrations and chants in the dressing room being put on social media. Have no issue with them celebrating the derby victory but personally I think we should refrain from anti-united chants on non derby days. We are better than that and it can be construed as arrogant/rubbing their noses in it. Now us fans can do that but the players should keep their talking to on the pitch. IMO

Reckon Pep will have a word with the players about videos of celebrations and chants in the dressing room being put on social media. Have no issue with them celebrating the derby victory but personally I think we should refrain from anti-united chants on non derby days. We are better than that and it can be construed as arrogant/rubbing their noses in it. Now us fans can do that but the players should keep their talking to on the pitch. IMO
That was dubbed mate.

You didn't see the herrara one singing city players should die in the week of the bombing? or pogba on tv wishing serious injury on our players in the week of the derby? fuck everyone of them,we are flying the rest of them can fuck off

When we play the cnuts at our place, when we score the players should walk towards each other with a finger on their lips and with their other arm respectfully shake hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.