Sunday Supplement 17/18

Looked like he'd been dragged out of his pit to appear....
Not an image I want during breakfast time.

Custis, is a vile rag, ugly, fat, clueless bastard

When we play the cnuts at our place, when we score the players should walk towards each other with a finger on their lips and with their other arm respectfully shake hands.

When they play at ours they will give us a lap of honour. Nothing else needs to be said.

You didn't see the herrara one singing city players should die in the week of the bombing? or pogba on tv wishing serious injury on our players in the week of the derby? fuck everyone of them,we are flying the rest of them can fuck off

I did yes and I love that we aren’t like them. Let’s not even act a little like them.

The banner at OT
Never in my lifetime
Mourinho eye gouging Villanova
Mourinho celebration at Camp Nou
Pogba wishing injury on us
Lingard singing "Why don't City fuck off home" on the week of the Manchester bombings

We need to be careful about becoming disliked?

Are you fucking kidding me?

When we play the cnuts at our place, when we score the players should walk towards each other with a finger on their lips and with their other arm respectfully shake hands.
I keep asking the mods to put a "like" option on here, but the fuckwits don't listen. Now, if I were a mod.......

Haha. Apparently Pogbad is as influential as Roy Keane and shouldn't have been sent off v Arsenal. That has to be the most embarrassing performance (and funniest) by an "expert" journalist ever
That and United should have had a penalty. Only “journalist” that’s said that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.