Sunday Supplement 17/18

Thought all three were fully supportive of Peps insistence that we are getting fucking battered. Also pointed out it’s not just this City team that are being targeted and other great team in the past have been too.

Also stating that City are that far ahead of the rest of the league technically, opposing Managers are definitely telling their players to clatter us.

Pleased to see this is gathering momentum.

i get the other managers saying to get in the faces of this city team but when the dirty stuff starts the ref's are turning a blind eye to it and that's the point pep is making its not the other managers and teams that is football in england but the refereeing in the city games is a joke. the one thing in football is the control of the game by the ref and letting teams kick lumps out of us that is the problem

Nice to hear the support for Peps actions and at the end of the day that’s all we ask for is any comments that are possibly truly felt and not with bias behind it. They have just been talking about the Munich air disaster, a very sad event that effected both Manchester clubs but obviously one more than the other. However why do I feel that later on in years United have used the disaster for their very own commercial purpose.

Agreed. Cross also said that the refereeing is at such a poor standard. Implied only 2 refs are fit for purpose. I’d say even that is optimistic. A city player will miss the World Cup because a lesser talented clogger will be told to ‘let them know you’re there’.

i get the other managers saying to get in the faces of this city team but when the dirty stuff starts the ref's are turning a blind eye to it and that's the point pep is making its not the other managers and teams that is football in england but the refereeing in the city games is a joke. the one thing in football is the control of the game by the ref and letting teams kick lumps out of us that is the problem
greed

Agreed. Cross also said that the refereeing is at such a poor standard. Implied only 2 refs are fit for purpose. I’d say even that is optimistic. A city player will miss the World Cup because a lesser talented clogger will be told to ‘let them know you’re there’.

greed

the ref's and the head of the referees need to be held to account we are talking about multi million pounds of investments with players here and if somebody can chop them down with studs showing on a player in full flow and only get a yellow something wrong ??? the fa should be looking to retrospectively ban them with the use of video if the ref has missed it don't let the ref cover his back with a yellow card knowing nothing can be done after the game

we are letting unprofessional people run the game at the referees headquarters not one single ref has played the game so how can he judge a foul from being dirty to fair how can that be right. also start to punish the ref with bans and fines they are working in the business and get paid well and if fans are turning up paying good money to see the game and the best players play only for the ref to mess up and let the thugs kick and chop down players them sorry your not doing your job right

the ref's and the head of the referees need to be held to account we are talking about multi million pounds of investments with players here and if somebody can chop them down with studs showing on a player in full flow and only get a yellow something wrong ??? the fa should be looking to retrospectively ban them with the use of video if the ref has missed it don't let the ref cover his back with a yellow card knowing nothing can be done after the game

we are letting unprofessional people run the game at the referees headquarters not one single ref has played the game so how can he judge a foul from being dirty to fair how can that be right. also start to punish the ref with bans and fines they are working in the business and get paid well and if fans are turning up paying good money to see the game and the best players play only for the ref to mess up and let the thugs kick and chop down players them sorry your not doing your job right
The real outrage is the refs not brandishing reds. I remember Kompany
being sent off in the cup when he won the ball. The challenges are nowhere near the ball and potentially season ending. The media should be all over it.

The real outrage is the refs not brandishing reds. I remember Kompany
being sent off in the cup when he won the ball. The challenges are nowhere near the ball and potentially season ending. The media should be all over it.

true and kompany was setup in the media when fergie and united moaned about him going in 2 footed you knew it was coming

i really think the (FA ref's) are under orders to let things go when manchester city are in town they don't want city running away with the league
the last 3 really bad tackles are red cards and the sane one was so clear what the player was going to do even the KDB one when he jump the tackle put still got clipped was a red card. if the other players can not reach the level of the best players city have and then take them out then the game is bent in england

funny thing is in all the year fergie and united was running away with leagues and cups teams never did what they are doing to city. players like giggs and the rest was protected by the officials and they knew a late tackle or dirty tackle was a early bath so why don't they protect the city players

greed
Shows you the quality and standard of english refs when not 1 has been selected for the world cup

true and kompany was setup in the media when fergie and united moaned about him going in 2 footed you knew it was coming

i really think the (FA ref's) are under orders to let things go when manchester city are in town they don't want city running away with the league
the last 3 really bad tackles are red cards and the sane one was so clear what the player was going to do even the KDB one when he jump the tackle put still got clipped was a red card. if the other players can not reach the level of the best players city have and then take them out then the game is bent in england

funny thing is in all the year fergie and united was running away with leagues and cups teams never did what they are doing to city. players like giggs and the rest was protected by the officials and they knew a late tackle or dirty tackle was a early bath so why don't they protect the city players

Just watch the "performance" of Mike Riley as ref at OT for the Arsenal match when Arsenal were assaulted and their unbeaten run ended. Not a fan of The Arse or The Whinger but that's the same Mike Riley who is charge of refereeing now. If he can run a game like that one then all bets are off when it comes to being fair now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.