Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

Regular Joe said:
Regular Joe said:
We're running a coach from Didsbury for this one - £25 adults, £5 juniors. DM me for more details.

Still a few places left on the Didsbury coach to Sunderland, leaving 8am with a beer stop. Thanks to all those who travelled with us to Newcastle last night - good trip.
Where are you having the beer stop ?

Hi all we have 8 seats left on the Heyside/Chadderton bus for Sunday PM me for details if interested

2 spares for this one due to booking a last minute holiday. Face Value, can meet at CSKA game or pick up from South Manchester.

frothy said:
Regular Joe said:
Regular Joe said:
We're running a coach from Didsbury for this one - £25 adults, £5 juniors. DM me for more details.

Still a few places left on the Didsbury coach to Sunderland, leaving 8am with a beer stop. Thanks to all those who travelled with us to Newcastle last night - good trip.
Where are you having the beer stop ?

Chester-le-Street

Anyone know if there are stewards on the turnstiles and if they check the ticket type? Tempted to buy a kids one

beenie118118 said:
Anyone know if there are stewards on the turnstiles and if they check the ticket type? Tempted to buy a kids one
I have both tickets they have ripped off the bar code on one side to show if its a n adult or kid as all the tickets are marked up at £34

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.