Sunderland away 10/11/2013 2pm (all in here)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Can't believe this hasn't sold out
Since the demise of Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton and, to a lesser extent, Burnley and Blackpool we have very few local games anymore
To me this now classes as a 'local' game and it wasn't too expensive

squirtyflower said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Since the demise of Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton and, to a lesser extent, Burnley and Blackpool we have very few local games anymore

yeah i was saying this to my old man the other night, and there was me thinking I'd be struggling at 6,000 points!

squirtyflower said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

It must be there or thereabouts.

After tickets being like gold dust over the last 18 months there seems to be a dip in the away following. Was panicking with 9k whether I would get one, shouldn't have worried.

2,400 for a two hour journey not selling is a strange one.

I hope the tickets are as easy to come by when we travel to Newcastle in January. I thought I'd have no chance of aways this year but could be proven wrong.

Any chance it may go down to 1800 points at the swamp ;-)

The Ledge said:
I hope the tickets are as easy to come by when we travel to Newcastle in January. I thought I'd have no chance of aways this year but could be proven wrong.

Any chance it may go down to 1800 points at the swamp ;-)
They'll be no problem for Newcastle as they have decided it's going to be on TV

The swamp, maybe 18000 points?

Right a real long shot I know. I could do with 2 adult and 2 kids tickets. I live just outside Sunderland so would meet on the day.
A tip for getting out of Sunderland , on the main road in their is a sainsurys , turn up past it then take a left at the top of the road , stay on this and it takes you one junction up on the A19 , but you should miss alot of traffic. Also if heading for the A1 follow the Chester le street signs off the A19 again should be quicker.
So any chance of tickets ?

syblue said:
Right a real long shot I know. I could do with 2 adult and 2 kids tickets. I live just outside Sunderland so would meet on the day.
A tip for getting out of Sunderland , on the main road in their is a sainsurys , turn up past it then take a left at the top of the road , stay on this and it takes you one junction up on the A19 , but you should miss alot of traffic. Also if heading for the A1 follow the Chester le street signs off the A19 again should be quicker.

On general sale mate

Pick up at the ground

Kenney_The_Blue said:
syblue said:

On general sale mate

Pick up at the ground

Bit of a treck from Sunderland to get tickets. I could go in Sunderland end but don't really fancy that , not going into to much detail had to move here 4yrs ago , lost job , skint , got job , now got money to take all family to a match .
Again any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.