Sunderland parking

city bairn said:
On this subject I'm presuming it will be very difficult for me to get a ticket for the City end. I don't have many points so I may just have to settle for the Sunderland end. Anyone know how easily I will get a ticket?
City end is on general sale now so you should be ok.

Please look at my massive Sunderland and Newcastle guide below: -

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164330</a>

Sunderland tickets are on open sale to citycar/accesscard holders at the moment. I got mine this afternoon £37 + booking fee for me and junior. Think they were down to the last few though. If none left they do cash on the day I believe next to City fans behind the goal. You can check on 'footballgroundguide.com. Think ticketline is open till 11 pm so you culd enquire tonight.

mancityscot said:
just booked tickets for the sunderland away game, and seeing as the train prices arent the best, was wondering, because i will be taking the car, where is the best place to park, that is near the stadium

help would be appreciated, thanks

MCS For your information check trainline .com w/o discount card you can buy two advance singles to Newcastle, total c.£16 plus NEW to Sunderland every 15 mins price £4 open return. Total cost £20 return. Me and junior can't do it much cheaper even with rail card. Beats driving as an easy 15 mins walk to ground and you can have a drink too!

stirlingblue said:
mancityscot said:
just booked tickets for the sunderland away game, and seeing as the train prices arent the best, was wondering, because i will be taking the car, where is the best place to park, that is near the stadium

help would be appreciated, thanks

MCS For your information check trainline .com w/o discount card you can buy two advance singles to Newcastle, total c.£16 plus NEW to Sunderland every 15 mins price £4 open return. Total cost £20 return. Me and junior can't do it much cheaper even with rail card. Beats driving as an easy 15 mins walk to ground and you can have a drink too!

I do of course assume you are travelling, like us from Edinburgh as that is your 'location'

city bairn said:
Guy on the phone said there was actually quite afew tickets left.

There you go ticketline giving conflicting information again. Girl on the telephone to be fair actually said last few of the current allocation (perhaps from the ticket office or Sunderland ?). Anyway wasn't going to hang about as last time I did I ended up missing out on Blackburn opening day tickets, whilst waiting for a further allocation. Tickets aren't the best, as 4 rows from front but junior is excited as thinks he's going to be on the Telly.

After a big win sales will accelerate.

It should selll out for once, sooner rather than later.

Ticketline are allocated tickets from the club (city) and this could be on a daily basis, they have no idea how many are left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.