Support For Hughes

felixbg said:
Corky said:
Managers don't get songs normally. If they do they shouldn't.

strange ... i swear i remember singing songs about how great sven was in may ?!?!?

All the Keegan, Royle, Mel Machin, Peter Reid songs too eh? Or just one manager who brought a song with him from England.

Managers do not normally get songs.

I never felt more like singing the blues, coz under Frank Clark we never lose.

Corky said:
felixbg said:
strange ... i swear i remember singing songs about how great sven was in may ?!?!?

All the Keegan, Royle, Mel Machin, Peter Reid songs too eh? Or just one manager who brought a song with him from England.

if they are loved by the fans. as sven was, they do.
not saying i hate hughes but he is just isnt as popular as sven was with the fans. everyone loved sven and he just clicked with fans. hughes is yet to make that connection.
me thinks a win on sunday should do the trick

tommcfc said:
Corky said:

if they are loved by the fans. as sven was, they do.
not saying i hate hughes but he is just isnt as popular as sven was with the fans. everyone loved sven and he just clicked with fans. hughes is yet to make that connection.
me thinks a win on sunday should do the trick

Sven had songs before he started, they were sung at the Doncaster match. Hughes did have a song sung about him at Bolton, it didn't mention his name though just some german team and a dugout.

"Why does it have to be so complicated
When Hughes is the RAG that i've always hated"

Not mine but agree 100%
HUGHES OUT.

Is that what this thread is asking for?

just out of interest scorer and all the other les haters, what would it take this season to admit you were wrong?

CL spot? UEFA cup? FA cup? all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.