Supporters Club Membership: 2020/21 Season

Supporters club Portal now open, you have got re register
Thanks frothy. I think new members can ask to join a Branch now via settings in their City account. Renewing members will get an email from the OSC tomorrow to renew but I don’t know if that will be a shortcut button or just a request to go to people’s City accounts to renew. Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks frothy. I think new members can ask to join a Branch now via settings in their City account. Renewing members will get an email from the OSC tomorrow to renew but I don’t know if that will be a shortcut button or just a request to go to people’s City accounts to renew. Cheers
I got the email from the club, just before my computer decided to play me up and I was computerless for two days. When I got back up and running I went to renew and it said I had renewed and I would be contacted in due course. I checked with my branch and I've been accepted again!! (They are real gluttons for punishment that Eccles crowd, letting me back in!!) :-)

No email from City, surprise surprise. Customer Service is so hit & miss. Fortunately I already knew about it in advance so went into My Account to renew. Some Fellow Blues may need to do the same.

No email from City, surprise surprise. Customer Service is so hit & miss. Fortunately I already knew about it in advance so went into My Account to renew. Some Fellow Blues may need to do the same.
There was a problem with handling the on-line profiles of Committee Members. Sorting the IT out delayed the email going out. I’m not sure why the OSC didn’t then just email all existing members and say renew via your City accounts.

I got the email from the club, just before my computer decided to play me up and I was computerless for two days. When I got back up and running I went to renew and it said I had renewed and I would be contacted in due course. I checked with my branch and I've been accepted again!! (They are real gluttons for punishment that Eccles crowd, letting me back in!!) :-)
I think I’m only allowed in my Branch because it might not exist without me. People have to take the rough with the smooth lol.

Looking forward to another great year with City and the Supporters Club. A few Bluemooners said Branches would fold without the away tickets but we seemed to have come through last season OK.

We lost a much loved member, Cliff Perry, to cancer but we are picking up new members who want to get to home games.

Just applied to my nearest. Portal suggests it has 3 members.
They cleared all members off the system about three weeks back. On Monday 5th, they were going to e-mail them all to advise time to renew. There's a bug in the system so that should now happen next week. So the three members on your portal will have requested to join first time around. This time next week, you could be flooded. However, if you only show four, that means they have three committee members plus you

They cleared all members off the system about three weeks back. On Monday 5th, they were going to e-mail them all to advise time to renew. There's a bug in the system so that should now happen next week. So the three members on your portal will have requested to join first time around. This time next week, you could be flooded. However, if you only show four, that means they have three committee members plus you
The Committee Members were wiped yesterday but people can now join or renew through settings on their City accounts. Blues can also request to join by selecting the Branch on the Supporters Club map on the Official Site.

The Committee Members were wiped yesterday but people can now join or renew through settings on their City accounts. Blues can also request to join by selecting the Branch on the Supporters Club map on the Official Site.
Although I had already had a text message from our membership secretary I got an official email last night from the OS stating I had been accepted. If people keep accepting me for things I am going to get concerned that I am being too nice!! :-)

On the website it said we had 10 members whereas the other day only 3.

Although I had already had a text message from our membership secretary I got an official email last night from the OS stating I had been accepted. If people keep accepting me for things I am going to get concerned that I am being too nice!! :-)

On the website it said we had 10 members whereas the other day only 3.
It’s good to be popular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.