Supporters Club Membership: 2020/21 Season

Ticket policy changed so that only season card holders and match day Cityzen Members can apply for Community Shieod tickets through the OSC. It doesn’t really affect our Branch but it might affect some.

Ticket policy changed so that only season card holders and match day Cityzen Members can apply for Community Shieod tickets through the OSC. It doesn’t really affect our Branch but it might affect some.
I'm a bit disappointed with the new home shirt. And what's that Puma Mad City thing all about??? Naff to say the least. Yeah I know Manchester and all that - I'm a massive Monday's fan- but it just looks appalling. Last season's home shirt was epic in fairness but I think the NYC Adidas shirt is the one to buy.

I'm a bit disappointed with the new home shirt. And what's that Puma Mad City thing all about??? Naff to say the least. Yeah I know Manchester and all that - I'm a massive Monday's fan- but it just looks appalling. Last season's home shirt was epic in fairness but I think the NYC Adidas shirt is the one to buy.
What's the info on Preston tickets??? Is it general admission??? Acad stadium holds 7000 so I can't see it being all ticket. Unless Lewandoski is playing!!!

Yep the Mdcr shirt isn’t great. I don’t mind the home shirt but it’s released so long after peole know the design many thousands have bought copies from overseas. Good luck to them.

Just renewed London branch (member about 15 years now), also renewed citizen's card. Been going over 40 years now. Not always had card as gave it up when working every other weekend in a factory few years ago.

Anyone know what will happen if we go into another lockdown, will the club reimburse the games we can't go to?

You have got until the end of the month to register on the portal, so maybe a lot of people haven't got round to doing it yet
Harrogate Blues up to around 80 members. We should have 100 by the time of our AGM a week on Saturday.

Anyone needing coach travel to home games from North Yorkshire, Harrogate and Leeds areas, please have a look at the Harrogate Blues Facebook page or drop me a line.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.