Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Best player in the Prem - has been since he joined us (even Gary Neville says so). He controls the game for us - and Spain, in the same way Platini (before he got embroiled in football politics) used to for Juve and France. Him and Kevin - two Rolls Royce players. When David isn't playing it stands out a mile.

Football's coming home.......da.....da....da...
Rolls Royce started in HULME , Manchester.

Swansea manager Paul Clement to Match of the Day: "At times it was horrible to be on the sideline watching that, seeing my side trying but suffering for long periods. They're not the games that will decide our season but it was hard to watch at times because they were so dominant. For me, one of the best sides I've ever come across. So many good athletes, so many intelligent footballers and it's really hard to pin them down. We actually had some attempts on their goal so I'm disapointed we didn't get on the score sheet but they were a far superior side to us. We've got to put it aside that game. We've got Everton away (next) and we've got to try and pick something up there."

What a nice Compliment from a beaten manager Paul Clements.
Mourinho (the T*rd ) should read that and weep.

Just wow. OK, Swansea were clueless, & you can only beat what's in front of you, but that was an artistic Masterpiece tonight.

I just wish Silva had scored after that sweeping move at the beginning of the 2nd half. What a goal that would have been.

David Silva MoTM & simply the best player ever to pull on a City shirt.

Among other things I really liked how we played when Toure came on.

Its a lot different. Graciousness, calmness, his one touch passes, his composure, and how his team mates loved to pass to him.

If Fen is a warrior, Toure simply reigns. He pervades the pitch.

Who is this baldy player who has taken over the Number 21 shirt ?
Shearer and Murphy , jokingly said he puts them (both bald) to shame. Supreme player.........

Just got home. What a performance. Absolutely brilliant and never really got out of 2nd gear. Glad Sergio got his goal. Spanish Dave....words fail me....the man is a genius. Worth the long trip just watching him toy with them CTWD. Time for some cricket now hope they don’t spoil my mood!

Enjoyed the match a lot. It was fun to watch, we looked dominant attacking and got the cleansheet. David Silva should have had a hat trick lol. No complaints!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.