Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

Dreading the day when Merlin hangs up his boots for us. He is the greatest player to ever wear our shirt. His presence and calmness on the ball is a wonder to see. The model professional and we are so blessed to have home here.

Dreading the day when Merlin hangs up his boots for us. He is the greatest player to ever wear our shirt. His presence and calmness on the ball is a wonder to see. The model professional and we are so blessed to have home here.
City’s Iniesta, so hopefully we can squeeze another few years out of him. I’m sure he has renewed priorities with Mateo, and this will be his last World Cup, so I expect him to get plenty of rest next season to help extend his longevity, and allow Bernardo and Foden to get more game time in midfield.

I particularly liked the ay Pep greeted Delph when he was substituted - shows how much Delph is appreciated.

Yes, and I want him to start on Sunday in the clincher. He won’t though, as Rogers will probably stick with Forrest who has returned to his usual ways, but has improved over the season and won’t be left out.

The season was lost through injury which was one reason we haven’t been as good this year, not the only one, defence a farce mostly, strikers out of form, but Paddy has been a miss.

I hope we can buy him as you are only going to get better and I can’t see him holding a place in your team.

Time will tell.
I thought that last Saturday was supposed to be the clincher!

I was at the match and Roberts hardly got a kick when he came on a substitute for the last 25 minutes. Brandon Barker (also back after an injury) came on for Hibs a few minutes earlier and looked a lot more effective.

There were a number of ex-City players in the Celtic team: Olivier Ntcham, Scott Sinclair, and Dedryk Boyota. None exactly covered themselves with glory.

I thought that last Saturday was supposed to be the clincher!

I was at the match and Roberts hardly got a kick when he came on a substitute for the last 25 minutes. Brandon Barker (also back after an injury) came on for Hibs a few minutes earlier and looked a lot more effective.

There were a number of ex-City players in the Celtic team: Olivier Ntcham, Scott Sinclair, and Dedryk Boyota. None exactly covered themselves with glory.

Well, being s football fan you should be well versed in its ability to fuck up plans? Same deal here with Hibs

Hibs are the second best team in the league. Much better than that tribute act at Ibrox and they absolutely deserved it. Ntcham had a shocker, Boyata is a fucking bombscare and Sinclair has fallen off a cliff, form wise.

We go again on Sunday, let’s hope we don’t do a City against their fiercest rivals, when that was supposed to be your club’s title clincher went arse over Tits too. Or did you forget that?

Onward and upward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.