Swansea - Post match thread

Haha fucking brilliant result.

Thought we had got the usual kick in the bollox but up pops our new saviour.

So much right today and a minute of madness where Clichy decides to go missing and a keeper who lets in such a soft fucking shot gives us all a heart attack.

Merlin was brilliant but really should have put the game to bed. Sane brilliant as well.

Jesus rightly man of the match.

Credit to Swansea and Clement who turned up 2nd half and gave us a real test.

Agree with all that. The intnesity dropped off in second half and I doubt Pep will be happy about that.

Our final ball was our biggest problem today.

Cab probably at fault on goal but, as has happened several times to Bravo, he was still moving one way and ball went the other. Also, I think Dyer was technically offside.

The win was fully merited and it was very important to win.

Willy should have at least got a hand to that shot, he doesn't need telling that though he saw it late and he looked genuinely gutted he didn't do better.

Huge goal that but why can pep not see whats coming and make his subs earlier. Stones nowhere near the defender he's made out to be. Sterling shoud have been hooked long before he was. Peps indifference to defending will continue to haunt us.
Stones was good .if anyone's to be blame its gael clichy .we struggled in second to play out and get our attacking players in the game and if we play with one holding midfielder we need our full backs to be able to play out and break defensive lines and we struggled to do that.gael clichy is a defensive liability and does nothing to improve our build up . Sterling I agree , needs to improve his all round play struggles to play in between the lines

8xjuz5.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.