Swansea vs City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the team. How on Earth can we pick Yaya Toure and Lampard in the same team?

I am liking the formation and the fact we seem to have settled on a back 4, i would have liked to see Fernado instead of Yaya and maybe Jovetic in for Lampard but I cant really fault the line up other than maybe a lack of legs.
I hope we go with this formation next season.
good luck lads, lets get a win today which should guarantee 2nd place.

Worryingly one-paced in midfield and out wide - underlines just how poorly stocked we are in certain key areas in the squad.

Still think that if the defence is prepared to get up the pitch and compress the game, we'll be fine and win comfortably. If they don't, expect them to find acres of space in behind Toure and Lampard and cause us plenty of problems.

Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:
Lampard and Yaya in midfield, hard to be optimistic. Fernandinho better be ready to do some serious running

At least Jimmy is on but Fernandinho will be fcuked after today

After his last showing I'm not sure I'd use that phrasing. ESA is still trying to find some of his crosses.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
grim up north said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
not one young player on the bench again ...

They played yesterday

and ? at least one should have been rested yesterday and pellegrini should have said i want to put one at least on the bench. We have someone like jovetic or dzeko who are going to leave

Which one. We need to secure second place you take your strongest squad available.

SebastianBlue said:
Tbilisi said:
BigOscar said:
Lampard and Yaya in midfield, hard to be optimistic. Fernandinho better be ready to do some serious running

At least Jimmy is on but Fernandinho will be fcuked after today

After his last showing I'm not sure I'd use that phrasing. ESA is still trying to find some of his crosses.

Can't wait for the headless chicken to join the dippers don't know why Pellers is still playing him.

@BluePhil8 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
The Suarez that's not getting in at Seville ?

Funny, I saw him score a screamer volley in a European quarter final?
And he's played 31 times this season for Seville you numpty.

Like Lopes has played over 30 for Lille.

But of course they can't sit on our bench. Let's keep 4 goal a season Jovetic and Dzeko on there instead.
Stand corrected .
Looks like he's staying there another season as barca don't want him back yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.