Swingers

Banned Tosspot said:
aphex said:
not this again..

you say i'm obsessed.
Well if you go to the trouble of apostrophes I'm sure you can go to the trouble of spelling correctly.

Lighten up fella, it's only a laugh.

off to have my jalfrezi

catch you later mate.

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
aphex said:
aye.

he killed him off in the bath with a broken bottle and razor blade love.

surely a resurrection could be on the cards?

Died on a Friday, risen again on a Sunday!!
Remind you of anyone?

Cheeses of Nazareth lives!!
Now where's that Stony fella?

your script is straight out of 'jerry springer - the musical'

excellent.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I have honestly and truly never seen anyone look a bigger arse on the internet.

Apart from when you ducked out of fighting me you fucking disrespectful no mark cretin.

"Can you put the kids to bed tonight please love?"
"Of course darling. Where are you off?"
"Oh, I'm going out to have a fight with a stranger off the internet. Don't wait up"

Being serious for a minute, I'm going to go easy on you from now on, BB2.

I know what unhappiness a surpressed sexuality can bring. I have close personal experience of someone who didn't come out until he was nearly thirty. It tore him apart for a long time but he's been much happier since. Lots of us suspected it, I think he was the last to really know.

I honestly feel for you and understand now where all the hate comes from.

It will get better if you stop fighting it.

PM if you want further info.

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
How did the opportunity arise and what were the substances.

We drunkenly invited the chef from the local restaurant and his russian wife around for dinner. He'd started coming and having a drink with us after the meal sometimes and she used to pick him up.

I think they had an agenda when they came round, they were very playful and a touch sugegstive. MY wife was having none of it and we made our excuses and the evening sort of moved on then drifted apart.

The Russian wife was an absolute honey.

I've had two girls at once though. Does that count?

I'll raise you your two Dave and show you my three...! And all for my 23rd birthday. I love west palm beach...lol.

West Palm Beach? Didn't that used to be the Silver Screen in Eccles? Anyone could pull in there. It's 'Tanfastic' now I think.

aphex said:
there is a couple at the end of my street who are well known around here for those types of parties.

i just wonder, why the hell are these type of people so ugly? i swear she looks like thelma from scooby doo and the chap is about 7' 7''.

anyone else know any swingers?
thats why they swing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.