Swp and Onouha

Ned handled the ball in the box and let Aguero "run past him" tooas well as lost Dzeko for the header. SWP had ice skates on hahaha. Love them both thanks guys you are true blues.

I saw the QPR squad at Euston on Saturday when I was coming up for the match and spoke to Nedum. It's obvious he wanted QPR to stay up - he is a professional and plays for them after all - but was desperate for us to win the league too. Everyone's happy!

Bigga said:
Yeah, there's been some seriously classless cnuts about Ned on this site. Unlike the Messiah, to many, that was Sir Joey Barton, he clearly was diplomatic enough on the Sky interview, to want the best of both situations to happens, football-wise.

He clearly holds no grudges and is still a fan of this club down to the meat in his bones. I even suspected some of his 'throw ins' today leaned towards us, a bit!!!

Once a Blue, Ned my friend, always a Blue.

Hahaha! You are not wrong mate! I posted the other day about ned handballing it, on purpose if we needed it! Sweep and ned are blues at heart, and great lads also.

I love the pair of them, and was one of the few who didnt want them to go. Alot on here were all for Neds being pushed out due to his comments on Soccer AM and with the GC situation.

Shame it happened the way it did and the lad couldnt keep himself fit years ago, as i still reckon over time he wouldve been a top class CB or even RB.

glen quagmire said:
Bigga said:
Yeah, there's been some seriously classless cnuts about Ned on this site. Unlike the Messiah, to many, that was Sir Joey Barton, he clearly was diplomatic enough on the Sky interview, to want the best of both situations to happens, football-wise.

He clearly holds no grudges and is still a fan of this club down to the meat in his bones. I even suspected some of his 'throw ins' today leaned towards us, a bit!!!

Once a Blue, Ned my friend, always a Blue.

Hahaha! You are not wrong mate! I posted the other day about ned handballing it, on purpose if we needed it! Sweep and ned are blues at heart, and great lads also.

And he did too hahaha.

Compare our ex boys (including Barton the pr`ck) who put there lives on the line and a proper shift in for their team, with the ex rags playing for Sunderland who cantered through the game. If it wasn`t for Wooney`s woeful finishing and Minulet(sp) it would have been about 6-0!!Makes me despise the rags even more!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.