Swp and Onouha

mayo31 said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
When you think that Savic, for example, has a premier league winners medal it's a shame Ned isn't still a squad player at City.

I think people are too harsh on Savic.

Look at the games he played in when called and we won most. The lad is young and learning. Mancini should have played him at right back and Micah centre back when vinny was out. He was also thrown in with a no totally on form kolo for one game.

He will come good I am sure[/quote]

Agreed

remoh said:
mayo31 said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
When you think that Savic, for example, has a premier league winners medal it's a shame Ned isn't still a squad player at City.

I think people are too harsh on Savic.

Look at the games he played in when called and we won most. The lad is young and learning. Mancini should have played him at right back and Micah centre back when vinny was out. He was also thrown in with a no totally on form kolo for one game.

He will come good I am sure[/quote]

Agreed

He had a great game against Bayern at home as a right back. Just a young lad give him a chance!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.