Talk sport : Bale

Whatever Bale has in his repertoire, he added another dimension last night - a diving, cheating skunk. And if he comes to us, I know he will be our diving, cheating skunk, but he can get it out of his system before he has the medical!

He was a diving twat at Spurs. Went down faster than Wayne Rooney on a granny.

I don't think either of his falls were dives. He goes down easy, sure but his leg got tangled in the box and a weaker ref would have given it, and on the other play. Kompany did push him down. In fairness, Aguero had a similar incident and didn't get the call either, so I guess the ref was consistent, but I wasn't pleased when it happened to Aguero. Thought there was enough of a push for a foul.

I don't think either of his falls were dives. He goes down easy, sure but his leg got tangled in the box and a weaker ref would have given it, and on the other play. Kompany did push him down. In fairness, Aguero had a similar incident and didn't get the call either, so I guess the ref was consistent, but I wasn't pleased when it happened to Aguero. Thought there was enough of a push for a foul.

Sergio got clattered in a challenge in the second half in front of the CB stand. He didn't get that either. He's not one of those who feels a draught and then goes down. If he goes down he's been heavily and heartily pushed! I think all refs are ignoring a percentage of challenges whether it's a foul or not. I think refs get fed up of the play acting and consequently don't penalise genuine infringements. The kind of game that Atletico play would involve a free kick every thirty seconds - one when they are hackin' at oppos and one when they feel some contact and have to expire there and then.

If they weren't dives then they were triple salchows!

He says we're now part of the Champions League elite...lets sign him up, imagine his productivity on the right replacing Navas.

Last edited:
He says we're now part of the Champions League elite...lets sign him up, imaginary his productivity on the right replacing Navas.

Would love to sign him. Think he would have enjoyed the other night.

Don't think he would leave Madrid yet tho. Tranny is getting old and depreciating, if Bale is patient he could very well be the centre of the team.

Who would Madrid replace him with? Can't see him leaving at all unless they have an actual player of a high enough quality lined up before their ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.