Talksport

Who was that City fan Zac?

Saying he’s bored watching City. Either a rag on a wind up or a complete knob. Give your head a wobble sunshine
I think a lot of games when you're watching a team who are excellent in possession can be boring because the other teams don't take part in the game and just sit back and let the team who are good in possession have the ball.

Last night, some of City's play was lovely but Watford made the game as a whole boring.

Everything that comes out of Saunders mouth tells you why he is failed manager and top class bullshitter he is also a xenophobe of the highest order, all in all a twat

I've got in on in the office today.

One of their 'arguments' were that there was no winter break in 1966!! Where to start with that....

I think a lot of games when you're watching a team who are excellent in possession can be boring because the other teams don't take part in the game and just sit back and let the team who are good in possession have the ball.

Last night, some of City's play was lovely but Watford made the game as a whole boring.
You can see is point of view but think that most teams coming to the Etihad are already defeated in their heads and that is why teams try to come to nick a point.

When he spouts on about how he did it as a manager you could almost be forgiven for thinking he was up there with the greats of management.
. With all due respect Saunders led Wrexham then in the conference to 2nd. His next 3 jobs he then relegated them all but his final job he got sacked and he left the team in a head spinning height of 16th. So don't diss him. He knows his onions.

Anybody who thinks that city games are boring must be tripping.
I look at it this way.
We are in 1st place and by some margin and to me every pass, shot and tackle could mean a goal or every misplaced shot, tackle and pass could spell danger. Right now every league game is a cup final for me, it's life or death for 3 points, we've got ourselves up there through hard work and dedication.
Last night even at 3 nil I was still on the edge of my seat. This is uncharted territory we find ourselves in, nobody as fans or the club has been in this situation before(ok maybe under Keegan in the championship we broke loose for a bit) but this is the premier league.
This is the trophy I want more than any other, winning the league is the pinnacle as a club and a team, we've done it every other way and I'd love it if we romped it with games to spare.
But one game at a time, 16 cup finals left for me, and the thrill and the buzz and the excitement is bursting out of me every game.

Anybody who thinks that city games are boring must be tripping.
I look at it this way.
We are in 1st place and by some margin and to me every pass, shot and tackle could mean a goal or every misplaced shot, tackle and pass could spell danger. Right now every league game is a cup final for me, it's life or death for 3 points, we've got ourselves up there through hard work and dedication.
Last night even at 3 nil I was still on the edge of my seat. This is uncharted territory we find ourselves in, nobody as fans or the club has been in this situation before(ok maybe under Keegan in the championship we broke loose for a bit) but this is the premier league.
This is the trophy I want more than any other, winning the league is the pinnacle as a club and a team, we've done it every other way and I'd love it if we romped it with games to spare.
But one game at a time, 16 cup finals left for me, and the thrill and the buzz and the excitement is bursting out of me every game.
+ 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.