Talksport

Anybody hear the Raheem interview on talkragshite last night? He was supposedly on between 4-7 but couldn't stomach potentially 3 hours of Durham & Gough.

Go to their website, listen again, started around 6pm.

They liked him and he came over well. I just wish he’d skipped the interview and put in 10 minutes more finishing practice !

awww - scouse conspiracy theorists all on today - lino celebrated penalty - same ref sent Mane off against us. Somehow the lack of black officials in the game is at fault???

My view on the linesman fist pump is that he was probably chuffed he had picked the right decision and was vindicated by the ref accepting his explanation - its not the linesman is a fucking Spurs or Everton fan

I had a listen this morning and Barton skewered Brazil for suggesting Salah should get POTY and had a lot of nice things to say about Dinho, as for the hyperventilating scouse hordes its fucking delicious.

Last edited:
it's turned into a victim crisis phone in. they are comparing Nish Kumar to Messi to cheer them up.

it's turned into a victim crisis phone in. they are comparing Nish Kumar to Messi to cheer them up.

Jim White was awesome - chief advocate of the Messi comparison and within about 3 minutes when he realised he wasn't getting the support from his co-hosts it changed to " as good as Messi though not quite at this moment in time " to " nearest to being able to achieve those levels " - had I listened for another 2 minutes Shouty Man would probably have been saying he was shite and not worth the money............. fucking joke bunch of wummers just trying to draw in phone calls. Loads of dippers fell for it this morning though

Jim White was awesome - chief advocate of the Messi comparison and within about 3 minutes when he realised he wasn't getting the support from his co-hosts it changed to " as good as Messi though not quite at this moment in time " to " nearest to being able to achieve those levels " - had I listened for another 2 minutes Shouty Man would probably have been saying he was shite and not worth the money............. fucking joke bunch of wummers just trying to draw in phone calls. Loads of dippers fell for it this morning though
The one that didn’t take a breath kicking off about Moss and the celebrating linesman made my morning.

Did anyone hear the deluded red Scouse fucker, who claimed last night on the Full-Time Phone-In, that they are going to win the Champions' League this season?

It sounded like Danny Kelly had to stop himself laughing out loud.

Did anyone hear the deluded red Scouse fucker, who claimed last night on the Full-Time Phone-In, that they are going to win the Champions' League this season?

It sounded like Danny Kelly had to stop himself laughing out loud.
But but but it's still their year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.