Talksport

on way home from the match I happened to put it on and dean saunders advocating if you were an owner peg is a better manager than pep ffs his reasoning was hed scrape more wins in the 1st division than pep trying to play nice football

Now i could have sworn saunders used to say he was a city fan as a kid and every time i hear him on talkshite he doea nothing but slag us off in some form ,what is it with the bitter twat

on way home from the match I happened to put it on and dean saunders advocating if you were an owner peg is a better manager than pep ffs his reasoning was hed scrape more wins in the 1st division than pep trying to play nice football

I heard that.
Absolute clueless fucker.
The caller was ripping he to pieces.

I heard that.
Absolute clueless fucker.
The caller was ripping he to pieces.
Saunders is a fantasist. He repeatedly talks about being top player and what it takes to win trophies. In fact he managed one League Cup and two relegations as a player and has never won anything as a manager. Just another dinosaur pundit stealing a living.

WTF pissed surely,mind you he has been up maureens arse all season

I try and give it a chance, but tonight it sunk to a new low.

Dean Saunders was an absolute prick.

I can only assume he was told to be like that to get mugs ring in.

Talk Shite really is the pits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.