Talksport

Nobody forced Van Dick to do it the other night...
No, no, you're getting mixed up there mate.

VanDick merely held the Blades striker by the neck, it was only one hand not two, the Blades player was going down before he was even touched, he only pushed him away and he didn't strike him, and you haven't seen the full incident which lasts for over 45 seconds...

....I know all this because hundreds of random dippers have told me so all over the internet. It all makes perfect sense when they explain it to you. ;)

VanDick merely held the Blades striker by the neck, it was only one hand not two, the Blades player was going down before he was even touched, he only pushed him away and he didn't strike him, and you haven't seen the full incident which lasts for over 45 seconds...

....I know all this because hundreds of random dippers have told me so all over the internet. It all makes perfect sense when they explain it to you. ;)
Cheers Dermot

Anyway I'm sick of seeing it on loop on scouse sports news

Did he have much to say?
Nothing City related, mostly Chelsea.
Himself and Jordan agreeing for a change.
Both think Chelsea have pulled the wool over the premier league with the sale of hotel.
If hotel sale is fair value , then maybe be ok.

Im sure i heard Jordan today say “I don’t understand why the PL have charged City with 115 charges”. Only heard a bit of it but it sounded as if he was slightly on our side!!Not that he was meaning we are innocent, more about the charges being ramped up to 115 rather than 5 like a lot of knowledgeable posters have been saying on here. Did I really hear that or was I daydreaming???

Im sure i heard Jordan today say “I don’t understand why the PL have charged City with 115 charges”. Only heard a bit of it but it sounded as if he was slightly on our side!!Not that he was meaning we are innocent, more about the charges being ramped up to 115 rather than 5 like a lot of knowledgeable posters have been saying on here. Did I really hear that or was I daydreaming???
stefan said he's mellowing towards ffp'psr

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.