Talksport

Gough just came up with the notion that our owners have "more money than sense"
Good to see that neither he nor the whole sh*theap of a station is allowing the facts to get on the way of a pointless ,ignorant statement.
All they have to do is pick up a paper today, or visit one of many sites on tinternet, and look at today's news, but even such simple activities seem to be beyond them.

I don't think the smartest person on the planet has more sense than our owner has money

A blue phoned in Goldstein's show about 11.10 and was talking a lot of sense. I didn't get to listen to all of his call because I had just pulled into a garage. He was on his way back from the game and I think he said he was from Southport. If you're on here then you were spot on.

Saggers said that he thought the selling of 13% was an 'exit strategy' from our owner.

Yes.

Of course it is.

Fucking moron.

Driving home from work last night I turned the radio to Talkshite - Durham and the thick Yorkshire twat – there was a caller halfway through a rant, guy called Matt who 'claimed' to be a City fan... never in a million fucking years! It was the usual moaning about atmosphere etc., and yearning for the good old days when we were shit kind of call – he then went on to say he's had enough and now doesn't go to games... instead he started following FCUM... yeah City fan my arse!

Saggers said last night that he believes the Chinese deal is just the start of an exit strategy for Mansour. I reckon it was more hope than belief

Steve Bunce should stick to Boxing.

According to him this deal is all about "Buying fans".

Didi saying that Liverpool/Rags piss all over us in Asia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.