Talksport

Driving home from work last night I turned the radio to Talkshite - Durham and the thick Yorkshire twat – there was a caller halfway through a rant, guy called Matt who 'claimed' to be a City fan... never in a million fucking years! It was the usual moaning about atmosphere etc., and yearning for the good old days when we were shit kind of call – he then went on to say he's had enough and now doesn't go to games... instead he started following FCUM... yeah City fan my arse!

He slipped up a few times too. First said he was a season ticket holder for years spanning Maine road and the new stadium then gave it up a few years ago because he doesn't like the success. Then slipped up a little later by saying he used to love the old days when he would try and do anything to get hold of a derby day ticket (used to be our cup final every season).
Then the gem of I go to watch FCUM. Talksport cant be that daft that these knobs sneak through and pretend to be blues. Im sure they are plants set up by the station.

Saggers said that he thought the selling of 13% was an 'exit strategy' from our owner.

Yes.

Of course it is.

Fucking moron.

Th quote from Saggers that made me laugh was when he was talking to Cunty from the Sun
Saggers came out with "Manchester City's owners bought them because they could make a lot of money"
I don't even think Cunty could believe what he'd just heard

I heard Didi commenting on t being a better business model than Red Bull teams for example.

Was he the 'fan' that said we would take gary Neville as a manager in a few years time? What a fucking helmet. Never a blue
That's him, went on to say we needed him so we could develop a winning mentality. Utter fucking cretin.

These media 'experts' such as Slaggers should get real about this 13% deal. It is about expansion into SE Asia, those who are buying into CFG want to get into the growing TV market and with a club like City who have the funds to attract Galacticos such as Messi, this TV audience is likely to be huge. A comment on the radio this morning was that to become a billionaire in China, all that is needed is to sell one box of matches to everyone in that country. If that is so, just think of the TV income that City will attract!

Another thing that Slaggers should turn is attention to: When the Glazers sold off a sizeable chunk of their holding in the rags, was it an exit strategy? Was it all about growth? No it wasn't. It was all about reducing the debt in that club but has he ever spoken up about that? Not that I know of and media 'experts' still seem to think that the ownership of the rags is all about guaranteeing themselves everlasting wealth and that the Glazers can throw money at a problem without even blinking. It's laughable logic, and the reality is that the rags are in danger of being left permanently in our wake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.