Talksport

I keep saying it FFs why listen to them fuck them off haven't listened for months and months their a load of cockroach infested vermin rag cockney wankers

To be honest it was still on there from listening to yesterday's games when I was in the car!

Just announced a jurnolist as a City fan.

I hope this is a new policy to say which jurno supports which club when on.

Speaking to someone recently who told me an incredible story which proves that there is a bias shown towards certain clubs. They told me about a memo they'd seen sent out by Independent Radio News, which delivers news content to commercial radio stations (including TalkShite). It was at the time we were closing in on one of our title wins (might have been 2012) and the memo reminded producers at the stations they served that although it looked like City would win the title, they should be careful not to say anything that could be perceived as being disrespectful to the rags, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea as they had to ensure they didn't upset the group that was their biggest listener demographic.

Speaking to someone recently who told me an incredible story which proves that there is a bias shown towards certain clubs. They told me about a memo they'd seen sent out by Independent Radio News, which delivers news content to commercial radio stations (including TalkShite). It was at the time we were closing in on one of our title wins (might have been 2012) and the memo reminded producers at the stations they served that although it looked like City would win the title, they should be careful not to say anything that could be perceived as being disrespectful to the rags, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea as they had to ensure they didn't upset the group that was their biggest listener demographic.

Well that is carrying on now. If you upset the rags or Liverpool especially talksport they could pull there advertising and make the life a living hell if they wanted to. As in we aint a great pull but we dont make waves with any negative shite spoken so we an easy target!

This is 100% true, the late Brian Woolnough sent me an email after I ranted at an article he wrote basically saying that they sell more papers if the story is topical and panders for their main demographic of rags, chavs, scousers and gooners.

It's not personal just business, doesn't sit right with me but I understand it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.