Talksport

I was flicking through my DAB channels yesterday in an attempt to get away from the French election results on R4/5Live, and Talk Sport popped up. I was tempted for a microsecond to have a listen to see what all the fuss is about, then I came to my senses. I've had the misfortune to listen in the past (not by choice), and it was dreadful.
Always will be dreadful. Steer well clear.

i listened to a bit of durham on the drive home from work yesterday. him and goughie quite disgusted with the pogba deal and bignoses wages.

and then you had a united fan from hampshire on saying that bignose is worth every penny and he deserves his wages because hes an entertainer and thats the way football has gone, and with all the money in the game why shouldnt he have his piece of the cake.... its no different to tom cruise getting paid £20mil to make a film which only takes 2 months to make but nobody mentions that! boy i nearly crashed my van laughing!!

Rag at work telling me last week that Big Nose was some hero type due to him forgoing his wages whilst injured. I had to remind him that he's only getting paid by them for a couple more weeks anyway, being on a season contract. He then told me that he reckons he's on no more than £150k a week.
He's not replied to my texts this morning, wonder why?

Rag at work telling me last week that Big Nose was some hero type due to him forgoing his wages whilst injured. I had to remind him that he's only getting paid by them for a couple more weeks anyway, being on a season contract. He then told me that he reckons he's on no more than £150k a week.
He's not replied to my texts this morning, wonder why?

Just send him these two gems...

rtVqmdE.jpg

a4R8w7K.jpg

the debt keeps on growing £41million paid to somebody other than juve hahhahahahhahaha zlatan and pogba deals are whats wrong with football

all together now U.N.I.T.E.D that's spells debt to me

the debt keeps on growing £41million paid to somebody other than juve hahhahahahhahaha zlatan and pogba deals are whats wrong with football

all together now U.N.I.T.E.D that's spells debt to me

With nick-nack, paddy-whack,
Give the dog a bone,
Ocean Finance on the 'phone!

Can anyone recommend any other English speaking radio station or ongoing podcast that has a big focus on football, yet isn't Biased to the same extent as TalkShite?

Maybe a US based station or something, and they'll have an app.

If you had the money right now I'd invest in a unbiased sports radio station as I reckon there's a market for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.