With nick-nack, paddy-whack,
Give the dog a bone,
Ocean Finance on the 'phone!

love that song it should make a come back or a revamp

U.N.I.T.E.D that's spells f*cking bent to me
With nick-nack, paddy-whack
Give the dog a bone
pogba agent on the phone

Can anyone recommend any other English speaking radio station or ongoing podcast that has a big focus on football, yet isn't Biased to the same extent as TalkShite?

Maybe a US based station or something, and they'll have an app.

If you had the money right now I'd invest in a unbiased sports radio station as I reckon there's a market for it.
Guardian football weekly podcast

I can image a talkragshite wankathon this morning with various pissheads,boiled bollock, uncle fester, assorted raggy no mark ex-players and media lemmings all going on about a master class and how PEG should be awarded the Palace game 3-0 so they don't even bother have to turn up.

****s the lot of them, ****s i tell you.

I can image a talkragshite wankathon this morning with various pissheads,boiled bollock, uncle fester, assorted raggy no mark ex-players and media lemmings all going on about a master class and how PEG should be awarded the Palace game 3-0 so they don't even bother have to turn up.

****s the lot of them, ****s i tell you.
Don't even let it get to you bud.

Just feel sorry for the knuckle dragging audience who listen to this rubbish, living with their delusional self where United are the "biggest team in the whole world"

Let TalkShite keep brainwashing them.
One day they will wake up out of Murdoch's induced Coma and realise they've been played by Ol' Rupert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.