Talksport

I can't listen to the guy at all - and I'm a sweaty! He just shouts. He's the only person on radio who sounds excited when he does the sponsors bit.
He is a truly terrible radio broadcaster. He has lashed Everton fans for "being thugs" all morning. Not that I like to defend Everton but what happened was that the dad with his son just lost it for a moment and ended up pushing the Lyons player (not punching him as has been claimed). No criticism of the players who basically fell into the crowd. The fan was clearly stupid and not a good role model but it's not crime of the century.

On 2 separate occasions this week I've heard utd callers come on saying City's Brazilian players won't like it in Manchester in Jan & Feb. Not once did any of the presenters care to mention that Fernandinho has been here for years, and Gabriel made his debut for us in a January.
Ferdy managed ok during his 8-year stint in the Ukraine at minus 10 degrees!

He is a truly terrible radio broadcaster. He has lashed Everton fans for "being thugs" all morning. Not that I like to defend Everton but what happened was that the dad with his son just lost it for a moment and ended up pushing the Lyons player (not punching him as has been claimed). No criticism of the players who basically fell into the crowd. The fan was clearly stupid and not a good role model but it's not crime of the century.
Having just seen the video of this 'thuggish incident' it's a nonsense, its a non event, yes the Everton lad was caught in the moment but it was handbags, more of a slight push than anything else, as usual for talksport and motormouth Jim White it's blown out of all proportion to the truth, the media in this country needs to wipe their fannys and get a grip

I had to do a few lights in the house, so decided to listen in. He kept banging on about how amazing Phil Neville was with his comments. It was only later I heard what he'd said. Utter shite, fuck all grounds d breaking g at all, and exactly what any footballer would say. White is a fucking tool.

Bit of an excitable chap Mr White isn't he
Biggest shit stirring spunk gobbling Cnut who should not be near any football orientated subject, he’s not happy unless he’s getting someone sacked or dropped, please god someone chin the fkr live on tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.