Talksport

I don't listen to Talksport, but this morning I had to drive down to South Birmingham and back. On the way down I gave it a go. On the way back I listened to 5 Live including the radio version of MOTD. The 2 stations could not have been more different. The one, a couple of morons spouting a bag full of cliches with not an iota of intelligence or insight. The other, interesting and informative.
I won't be returning to Talksport any time soon.

Jim White trying to get Bernardo retrospectively banned for a "dive" this morning! Even brain dead Dean Saunders says it was a penalty!

As usual Talksport have no idea of the rules in place for the sport they cover. There can be no retrospective action for simulation if there was actually any contact at all. So is irrelevant if Bernardo dived or not as he was caught. It my opinion clear penalty in any case.

As usual Talksport have no idea of the rules in place for the sport they cover. There can be no retrospective action for simulation if there was actually any contact at all. So is irrelevant if Bernardo dived or not as he was caught. It my opinion clear penalty in any case.

I don't think they're that ignorant. I think it's totally deliberate in being misleading.

The sports headlines say he was cleared of diving then played a clip of Halsey from before the decision was announced saying he should be banned

Durham and Gough both said penalty...it's a little unnerving how City friendly they are currently

I thought this. Durham was bigging us up saying we were fantastic again and the weekend. Maybe they have seen the light.... doubt it though.

Jim White trying to get Bernardo retrospectively banned for a "dive" this morning! Even brain dead Dean Saunders says it was a penalty!

Dim White. Typical Sun sensationalism to provoke arguement where none exists except in the minds of those who buy into the prejudiced Sky propaganda. Turn off. He will be gone once the tide turns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.