Talksport

Never listen when dean Saunders on he is a no nowt loud mouth
I bowled him in a cricket match about 15 years ago - maybe more - when he was at Derby anyway, and he spat his dummy out big time haha. My mate shouted 'bye bye Dino' on his way back to the pavilion, and he wrote a letter to our committee saying he feared for his safety and that someone shouted 'fuck you Saunders'. Lying, childish twat then and thick moron to this day. We got bollocked for that hahaha. Happy days :)))))

I bowled him in a cricket match about 15 years ago - maybe more - when he was at Derby anyway, and he spat his dummy out big time haha. My mate shouted 'bye bye Dino' on his way back to the pavilion, and he wrote a letter to our committee saying he feared for his safety and that someone shouted 'fuck you Saunders'. Lying, childish twat then and thick moron to this day. We got bollocked for that hahaha. Happy days :)))))

Well my instinct about him ain’t wrong then;/

Isn't Saunders the man who missed penalties v City for THREE different clubs (Villa, Derby - when Quinn saved it- and someone else)?
Can any stats nerd confirm? And supply the third club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.