Talksport

Isn't Saunders the man who missed penalties v City for THREE different clubs (Villa, Derby - when Quinn saved it- and someone else)?
Can any stats nerd confirm? And supply the third club?
Yes he is, he mentioned it a few weeks ago can't remember the other team.

On another note that McGuinness guy was on 15 mins or so ago and was scathing of PEG and really pro Pep.

Shame he's trying to jump on our cost tails.....we all have long memories.

Isn't Saunders the man who missed penalties v City for THREE different clubs (Villa, Derby - when Quinn saved it- and someone else)?
Can any stats nerd confirm? And supply the third club?

Think it was Liverpool at Maine Road. Night match in August.

Mourinho getting torn apart off Durham. Rags and blues Shredding him too.

Great stuff
Just listened to this. ‘Were City out of order with their celebrations?’ Goughie and Durham both said no. Then every caller - City fans, United fans, fans of other clubs - unanimously slated Mourinho for his deflection tactics. Not much debate on that one! Let’s try another topic.

lol right now

Edit: rag(?) wants Dyche was the theme but he was generally funny too

Brazil and Wilkins struggling to remember the name of some young boxer this morning, like a couple of pensioners trying to remember what they had for dinner yesterday.

Then later, when trying to tell the listeners that Mark Hughes will be ok because he’s a fighter who never gives in, tell us that the only hammering Stoke have had this season was against Spurs.

Brazil and Wilkins struggling to remember the name of some young boxer this morning, like a couple of pensioners trying to remember what they had for dinner yesterday.

Then later, when trying to tell the listeners that Mark Hughes will be ok because he’s a fighter who never gives in, tell us that the only hammering Stoke have had this season was against Spurs.
. I think you have answered your own question there. How the fuck can they remember a game 2 months ago.

. I think you have answered your own question there. How the fuck can they remember a game 2 months ago.
It was the usual comedy gold from Wilkins but not as funny as the post match interview from Hughes after the Burnley defeat when he said: "I'm more than happy with that." He was trying to explain that his players had worked hard but I don't think the Stokies or his board will be amused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.