Talksport

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by manimanc, 3 Nov 2014.

1. GAZZA

GAZZA

FYI Parlour has the bigger lisp.

2. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    You are joking?

Durham a much better presenter than the thick Yorkie twat will ever be.

Granted, everything he says on the Drivetime show is pure WUMmery, designed to provoke a response from the listeners, but he is brilliant on Saturday afternoons.

3. DunneyMonster

DunneyMonster

I actually think Durham is alright but he is being dumbed down by the TS agenda and unfortunately he has succumbed to tabloid radio.

He's not afraid to speak his mind and he doesn't conform to the standard 'Sky view' but TS is making him worse. He has to be controversial to get people ringing in.

He would do well with a better platform, he has some good views which get lost in the show. I'm probably in a minority here!

4. David White

David White

Brazil’s is an embarrassment. He’s as thick as fuck, constantly bangs in about freebies and nights on the piss. He doesn’t listen to his guests after asking them questions. He makes my teeth itch

5. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

When i listen to Brazil i always think of the Monty Python sketch , "one more wafer thin mint" one day he will explode quaffing on champagne , and he wont be missed

6. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

Talk abt a City love in. Thev'e even dragged Thiery Henry onto the show. Does that bloke love Pep, its actually embarrassing :)

7. manimanc

manimanc

Anybody listening to it?

8. Theengelbert

Theengelbert

Yep!

All good so far, said their “pen” was a dive, said it was ridiculous that bourinho said we were lucky

9. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

Had it on for an hour, more interested in talking about their xmas fucking party.

10. manimanc

manimanc

Sounds about right. I bet the talksport corridors are awash with bitterness.