Talksport

Abroad, so can only summise that 8 odd posts all day means that by and large we’ve received pretty sympathetic coverage on TS.

I heard a little bit whilst travelling and, as long as we lose, they're quite benign because they can big up the opposition. Sort of the opposite to when we win and it's always because the opposition were poor.

Roberts limited played , yeah right , every player is Limited , even Messi is limited he rarely heads a goal and he misses important penalties .
I’m nit putting Roberts in the same field as GOAT, but he was a great defender midfielder , leader and captain of a very good Spurs side in the mid 80’s , including winning the UEFA cup in 84

Roberts limited played , yeah right , every player is Limited , even Messi is limited he rarely heads a goal and he misses important penalties .
I’m nit putting Roberts in the same field as GOAT, but he was a great defender midfielder , leader and captain of a very good Spurs side in the mid 80’s , including winning the UEFA cup in 84

And a bit of a dick

Also played for Rangers so in my eyes he is sound

Heard Perry Groves (Gooner he said so no bias!) 100% a goal (Spurs’ 3rd) - so that would seem to be that then!

Need to do these fancy dans good and proper tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.