Taylor Richards alleged Monaco bid?

B B

blueinsa

Started by @Afrenchguy

I didn't find any topic so i'll post here :
What can you tell me about Taylor Richards?
Monaco did a 500k bid on him.

Started by Afrenchguy......

I didn't find any topic so i'll post here :
What can you tell me about Taylor Richards?
Monaco did a 500k bid on him.

When we got him a few years back from Fulham, he was billed as being a Neymar-esque winger with world class ceiling. Since then he's kinda dropped off the radar a bit.

He only turned 16 last December, that said Sancho is only 9 months older, Sane of course is 21. He's got some serious talent in front of him on the left.

When we got him a few years back from Fulham, he was billed as being a Neymar-esque winger with world class ceiling. Since then he's kinda dropped off the radar a bit.

He's not dropped off any radar, and he's a midfielder. Not a winger. Will be a regular starter for our U18's next year. I don't know how you can possibly say a 14-year-old kid has world class ceiling(he's 16 now)...

and he's a midfielder. Not a winger.

Wrong.

He has been played as AMC as well, but his favoured position is a winger.

Will be a regular starter for our U18's next year. I don't know how you can possibly say a 14-year-old kid has world class ceiling(he's 16 now)...

I never said he was world class, I said he was billed as having that as a ceiling, ie his potential. Scouts make these sorts of outlandish appraisals and it's the reason Madrid spent over 40m on a 16 year old.

Wrong.

He has been played as AMC as well, but his favoured position is a winger.

I never said he was world class, I said he was billed as having that as a ceiling, ie his potential. Scouts make these sorts of outlandish appraisals and it's the reason Madrid spent over 40m on a 16 year old.

Whatever man, you haven't even watched him play for our youth teams so I'm not going to bother wasting my time discussing with you. He might've started out as a winger at Fulham but he's not playing as a winger anymore.

Whatever man, you haven't even watched him play for our youth teams so I'm not going to bother wasting my time discussing with you. He might've started out as a winger at Fulham but he's not playing as a winger anymore.

He is.

You're right, I haven't watched him, no arguments here. I only posted what's regularly available on Google. If you weren't interested in discussing perhaps you shouldn't have commented in the first place.

I wonder if this bid is retaliation for us sniffing around their players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.