Taylor Richards alleged Monaco bid?

The second link is referring to the first one you posted? You're not even listening to someone who's watching him multiple times.

Maybe you can take his own word for it.

The second link is from December 2016, I don't think goal.com is an unreasonable source.

It's a pointless argument. I stated above he also plays AMC, you stated above he also has played on the wing. So you've watched him, awesome, can we move on if you have nothing further to add?

Should I be worried that Ash Kigbu and Ty Campbell have liked the tweet about this €500,000 offer?

Should I be worried that Ash Kigbu and Ty Campbell have liked the tweet about this €500,000 offer?

Ash was one that had similar contract debates with City as Dele-Bashiru and Campbell. Not really surprising. I like Kigbu, he's a really smart kid and I've spoken to him a few times. He's probably a little more aware of the reality than most.

I don't think Richards will go anywhere though personally.

Kids these days will like any tweet that's positive about another footballer they like. So much friendship lol.

Also, I know Ty isn't ours anymore but is Kigbu? It could be they are salty about leaving City.

And no, he's categorically not a winger. He's a 10, an 8 at a stretch. I've had that confirmed by the club and that's where he prefers to play too. He plays like a ten, passes like a ten and actually plays there.

It wouldn't surprise me if we lose both Richards and Sancho to the likes of Monaco and Leipzig.

I get the feeling in particularly with Sancho that it's all about the football with him and someone who wants to play and be the best.

At Leipzig he could be a regular within 18 months wheras at City I just see him going on multiple loans with no guarantee he will play for City because he has someone like Leroy Sane in front of him.

And no, he's categorically not a winger. He's a 10, an 8 at a stretch. I've had that confirmed by the club and that's where he prefers to play too. He plays like a ten, passes like a ten and actually plays there.

Do you know if the club is repeating what it did last year and putting out an u18's team of basically this years u16s, with this years u18's all pushed up to the EDS?

Some of this years u18's seem like they could do with staying down, like Iker Pozo.

Do you know if the club is repeating what it did last year and putting out an u18's team of basically this years u16s, with this years u18's all pushed up to the EDS?

Some of this years u18's seem like they could do with staying down, like Iker Pozo.

I've not, but I don't think we'll hang about cos Foden has absolutely nowt to learn from another u18s Premier League campaign for example. Same goes with Sancho, Latibeaudiere, Smith etc. I suspect the likes of Rosler, Pozo and Poveda will definitely stay down. They've all been on the periphery and need regular football. Garre too, cos he's effectively not really had a first year given contract stuff. There will be some that go up and down I suspect. Bolton, Gonzalez, Wilson etc.

It wouldn't surprise me if we lose both Richards and Sancho to the likes of Monaco and Leipzig.

I get the feeling in particularly with Sancho that it's all about the football with him and someone who wants to play and be the best.

At Leipzig he could be a regular within 18 months wheras at City I just see him going on multiple loans with no guarantee he will play for City because he has someone like Leroy Sane in front of him.

You work for Leipzig?

Yup,thought so too.
Unrelated,but any idea on which of the younger players whose scholarships won't be renewed or who have decided to move on in the summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.