Tea and whisky

Norwegian_Blue

I'm sitting here writing an essay for uni. Having a cup of tea and a glas of whisky beside me. Then an idea strikes. Is it possible to combine these two beverages? I'm mostly finished with my whisky at this point, so i pour a bit of my tea in the glas. And fuck me that is delicious! Blends beautifully and goes so well together. Have you brits been keeping this nectar a secret all these years? Because this is something I definitely will do again. It's green tea and Laphroaig 10 if you're interested.

The all day darkness madness kicking in ? Why would anyone have a green tea anywhere near a Laphroig.

I'm sitting here writing an essay for uni. Having a cup of tea and a glas of whisky beside me. Then an idea strikes. Is it possible to combine these two beverages? I'm mostly finished with my whisky at this point, so i pour a bit of my tea in the glas. And fuck me that is delicious! Blends beautifully and goes so well together. Have you brits been keeping this nectar a secret all these years? Because this is something I definitely will do again. It's green tea and Laphroaig 10 if you're interested.
Madness to ruin Laphroaig with anything let alone tea. A rough blend like Bells, sure.

Had a cocktail on hol, cant the remember the name it began with L, was brandy, tia Maria, hot chocolate with whipped cream on the top, it was surprisingly very good

Edit :lamumba, just txt the Mrs to ask ha

Last edited:
In my, albeit weak, defence, Laphroaig is all I've got. Might have to blame this one on the all day darkness madness as someone above suggested. Cheap blend and regular black tea it is next time.

always have my tea black, in winter when its really cold it gets a shot of (non-single malt) whiskey, my dotter was led to believe as a child it was my version of milk. I suspect she knows better now.....

Had a cocktail on hol, cant the remember the name it began with L, was brandy, tia Maria, hot chocolate with whipped cream on the top, it was surprisingly very good

Edit :lamumba, just txt the Mrs to ask ha

On a cold winter's night that would be alright with me.

Not sure how folks can drink green tea, reminds me of dishwater. Whiskey in coffee, yes...in tea? not for me ta.

Last edited:
On a cold winter's night that would be alright with me.

Not sure how folks can drink green tea, reminds me of dishwater. Whiskey in coffee, yes...in tea? not for me ta.
It was a warm summer night haha but it was still nice, put some warmth on the stomach after night after night of cold beer, agree with the green tea and the whiskey mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.