Botman
Ake
Rodri
 Guimaraes
Kdb
Saka
Martinelli
Haaland

Newcastle defence has been outstanding along with guimaraes, arsenals wide forwards have carried them and the rest are our players been some other good players further down that have had good seasons but not the best in their position and I'm not garth crooks-ing the formation to get kane in on the left wing and odegaard in at right back or whatever.

A team of the season chosen by the public would be made up of City and Arsenal players. With a the standard utd player, and salah or someone.... No one from Brighton or Newcastle probably as a result.

City players (besides the obvious), who should/deserve to be in any team of the season would be Ake, Rodri, Stones, Bernardo, Grealish.

I think Darwin Nunez, Harry Maguire and Wout Weghorst have got to be in it - certainly if Garth Balloon Head Crooks is on the panel.
If Tom Daly was doing his team of the season I'm pretty sure Nunez would be first on the team sheet!!

My own PL team of the season would be something like

Pope
Trippier
Stones
Saliba
Ake
KDB
Rodri
Odegaard
Saka
Haaland
Rashford

I’d expect that Casemeiro and Zinchenko will get in ahead of Rodri and Ake though, just from going on teams that I’ve seen thrown up around social media

Will be a disgrace if Rodri isn’t in it
In many ways he’s our most impressive player to watch for me

I really don’t think Zinchenko has been that good
Swap rashford for Toney and i agree.

I disagree. I think from your list only Alphonso Davies and Vinicius Jr would get into our starting XI.

No way is De Ligt better than Dias or Stones.
Modric not as good as KDB or Phil or Bernardo.

If I can add someone else though I’d have Mbappe in there!

If it’s just from PL sides I honestly can’t think of anyone I’d replace any of our best XI with.
I disagree. I think from your list only Alphonso Davies and Vinicius Jr would get into our starting XI.

No way is De Ligt better than Dias or Stones.
Modric not as good as KDB or Phil or Bernardo.

If I can add someone else though I’d have Mbappe in there!

If it’s just from PL sides I honestly can’t think of anyone I’d replace any of our best XI with.
Modric is defo better than gundogan.

All joking aside

Pope or Reya, either merits it

Trippier
Stones
Saliba

De Bruyne
Rodri
Guimaraes

Saka
Salah

Kane
Haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.