Ted Heath

I'm not. I responded to it being a waste of money to investigate it. I think there are grounds for an investigation. As for the cos they have to approve that any investigation is warranted on the same evidence presented to police usually.

If there are multiple sources it allegations from different times it is right to investigate. There has been an admission there was enough to question him. If there wasn't they would say that. They didn't.
You posted:
I agree totally, but it's about his victims now. They deserve a but of closure through showing the **** for what he was .
That suggested a degree of certainty that you now appear to be equivocating upon.

TBH Mate you should withdraw from all of it .... You come across as a right wing nutter with no tolerance for anything but Tory / Facist / Donald Trump type stuff and you don't seem to want to consider or accept anyone elses view.... Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but just my opinion
Thank you for your contribution, which I will duly ignore completely.

I'm not. I responded to it being a waste of money to investigate it. I think there are grounds for an investigation. As for the cos they have to approve that any investigation is warranted on the same evidence presented to police usually.

If there are multiple sources it allegations from different times it is right to investigate. There has been an admission there was enough to question him. If there wasn't they would say that. They didn't.
You've changed your tune..

Right to investigate is quite a bit different from your earlier guilty **** verdict.

Genuinely, I am pleased you've toned it down a bit.

It would be very interesting to see how many of those calling him guilty and evil are Corbyn supporters.

Well, I'm a paid-up RWNJ and would say there's a reasonable possibility of guilt and an establishment cover-up. No more, no less. And I'd hate to think that if the grave claims you before being brought to justice, you get a completely free pass.

Well, I'm a paid-up RWNJ and would say there's a reasonable possibility of guilt and an establishment cover-up. No more, no less. And I'd hate to think that if the grave claims you before being brought to justice, you get a completely free pass.

As you put it, is a lot less condemning that some of the LWNJ's put it!

I am going to find him guilty purely for shortening Edward to ted.

He was one creepy bastard though...
Are you old enough to remember? Seriously? I am 56 and although I vaguely remember him from back then, I don't remember him well enough to say he was creepy. He didn't seem it on Parkinson.

A bit weird being single all your life? Yes.

If the police find evidence of guilt then his death should not protect him or his legacy and like Saville, his crimes should be reported and his victims listened to.

The fact police have gone this far suggests they are near to finding that evidence and party colleagues and friends demanding it all goes away because he is dead smacks of yet another attempt at a cover up imo.

If the police find evidence of guilt then his death should not protect him or his legacy and like Saville, his crimes should be reported and his victims listened to.

The fact police have gone this far suggests they are near to finding that evidence and party colleagues and friends demanding it all goes away because he is dead smacks of yet another attempt at a cover up imo.
That doesn't prove anything whatsoever, one way or the other. They'd say that whether they thought he was guilty or innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.